Quality made in Germany – the big world of the TQ Group
TQ is one of the largest electronics specialists in Germany and provides a complete range of services from idea to finished product.
The custom developed and manufactured assemblies and systems are used in any number of industries. In the aviation sector, electronics from TQ perform tasks in engine control, in cabin management and cabin control, in air conditioning and waste water management, in exterior and interior lighting and in freight control – to name just a few examples.
As a result of consistent top ‘Made in Germany’ quality, the TQ-Group can look back on over 20 years of continuous growth and now has a total of around 1,400 employees at 13 locations throughout Germany, Switzerland and Shanghai (China).
In mid-2016, TQ took over the avionics branch of Dittel Avionik, Landsberg am Lech. The fusion of decade-long experience of both Dittel and TQ is the basis for the outstanding quality of TQ Avionik products. TQ is one of the leading suppliers of solutions for innovative technologies.
TQ stands for Technology in Quality.
– Frequency Range: 118.000 MHz to 136.990 MHz
– Channel Selection: 8.33 or 25 kHz (select automatically)
– RF-Output Power: > 6 W (carrier power)
– Receiver Sensitivity: > 12 dB SINAD @ 2 uV
– Input Voltage Range: 9 V DC to 36 V DC
– Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C, for short time up to +70°C
– Current consumption: 1,6 A @12 V DC (transmit), 110mA@12 V DC (receive standby)
– Certification: ETSO-2C169a, ED-23B Class 4, C, TSO-C169a,Class 6, H1 & H2
– Function: dual watch mode, integrated VOX / Intercom
– Weight / dimensions: 360g / 65 x 65 x 144 (+ plugs) mm
– Vibration proof design – all large components glued down
– EMI filtering on electrical interface reduces interference
– Dual layer metal covers and milled metal front for maximum RF screening.
– Digitally aligned circuitry – no analogue adjustments.
– Ground buss inside connector simplifies wiring
Upgrade to a KRT-2
Tell us which radio you want to replace and we will deliver a KRT-2 with a wiring harness adapter.
Simply plug the adapter into the end of your existing wiring harness and plug the other end of the adapter into the rear of the KRT-2. In some cases, extra features of the KRT-2 may be utilised by connecting additional wires into a terminal block on the adapter, eg auxiliary audio input, etc
This offer is presently limited to the following radio models for which we can supply adapters :
Becker Avionics AR3201
Becker Avionics AR4201
Avionic Dittel ATR720
Walter Dittel FSG40
Walter Dittel FSG-70 and FSG71M
Walter Dittel FSG50 and FSG60M
Filser/Funkwerk ATR500 and ATR600
Microair 760 (state version)
If you have a radio not on this list, please contact us with details and we will try and assist you.
KTX2 Mode C/S Transponder
The KTX2 is the world’s smallest 57mm panel mounting Mode C/S transponder. Only 144mm deep, the device utilises new digital single board technology to reduce size and power consumption. The front face exactly matches that of the KRT-2 dual com transceiver, utilising the same metal case.
- Weight: 360 g
- Panel hole size Ø 57mm
- Max. operating altitude: 35000 ft
- Supply voltage: 9 VDC to 36VDC
- Current consumption without interrogation: : 0,11 A or 1,3 WCurrent consumption with interogation: 0,27A or 3,3 W to 0,75A or 9W depending on airspace category
- Fuse size: 1,5 A, slow blow
- Compass minimum distance: 30 cm
- Transponder Class: KTX2 / Class 2 – 250 W
- Altitude encoder built in
- Mode-S code stored inside unit (not in connector or dongle)
ETSO C88a, 2C112b, C166a and TSO C88b, C112c, C166a
- Operating: -20 °C bis +55 °C
- Storage: -55 °C to +85 °C
- Height: 65mm
- Width: 65mm
- Depth: 144mm approximately, plus 60mm for connectors
- Antenna connector: TNC