MH-50-D.1 Dynamic Hand-held Microphone
with 1 push button
This microphone has 1 push button with up to 2 transfer contacts.
Matt silver or matt black.
Available with following matched frequency characteristics:
- For use in proximity (approx. 5 cm) – e.g. as talk-back microphone
- For wide-band transmission at mean speech distance (approx. 30 cm) – e.g. for PA systems
For excellent intelligibility by special high-frequency emphasis – especially for radio communication
- Housing is metal, diameter: head 32 mm, shaft 25 mm, length: 173 mm, 210gm with cable
- Protection is IP40. Rated for use in -30 to +70 deg C
- Microphone is dynamic, cardiod in 50, 200 and 600 ohms, 0.7 to 1.6mV/PA no load output
- Includes microphone cradle.
- Options include additional push buttons and amplifier
JD-36MT Electret handheld microphone
- Up to 6 function button on microphone.
- Optional speaker can be included in the microphone body
- Strong patented 360˚ rotatable clip had 8 positions. (plastic/ metal plate clip)
- Alternative clip type：swivel tab with rack
- High quality speaker and microphone units provide clear communication
- Size 81 x 53 x 24 mm (includes clip)
- Type of Element ：Non-directional Electric condenser
- Sensitivity：-38dB (1V/ 1Pa)
- Output Impedance：2K ohm
- Optional speaker rated at 8ohm, 1w