flying with attitude since 2006
Kanardia NESIS navigation system
NESIS III A20 kit
weight 1095 g
|215 x 175 x 40 mm
THE KIT CONSISTS OF:
• Nesis III (8.4˝ touch display. A 7” display also available)
• built-in AD-AHRS-GPS module
• EMS unit (Daqu/mini Daqu)
• cables, GPS antenna and OAT sensor on cable
• touchscreen, sunlight readable display, energy efficient, fast multicore processor, slim housing
• personalized layout, logbook
• Flarm/ADS-B support, 3D terrain, multiple maps support, Wi-Fi support for METAR, map and software updates, USB tethering support for map and software updates, NMEA & auto-pilot output
• real-time Engine Monitoring, compatible with several engines (EMS)
• radio support, integrated video input
• flight planning & Easy Plan compatible
• ADS-B GDL 90 support
For more Kanardia electronic flight instruments, please visit www.kanardia.eu.
navigating the future of avionics since 1975
iris configurable digital flight instruments
Using a CAN-WiFi dongle and free software, change layout, units, colour bands in minutes.
Iris all-in-one Pro
The ultimate primary or backup instrument in 57 or 80mm format with 3hr internal backup battery.