KRT2 aircraft transceiver
- Full graphic LC-display allowing easy use under all light conditions including bright sun light.
- Display illumination can be dimmed or turned off.
- 8.33 kHz and 25kHz channel spacing, for future compatibility.
- Standard or dynamic microphones can be used.
- The dual watch mode that allows scanning of two different channels, with priority.
- Integrated VOX/Intercom circuit, allows communication between pilot and co-pilot.
- Complete VHF transceiver in a 57mm housing, only 144mm in depth.
- Memory for up to 100 user-definable named frequencies.
- Remote control unit available for tandem seating.
- Single knob for easy gloved hand operation.
- Suitable for 14 or 28v aircraft
- Certification: EASA.210.10038036
- Frequency Range: 118.000 MHz to 136.990 MHz
- Channel Selection: 8.33 or 25 kHz (select automatically)
- RF-Output Power: > 6 W (carrier power)
- Receiver Sensitivity: > 12 dB SINAD @ 2 uV
- Input Voltage Range: 9 V DC to 36 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C, for short time up to +70°C
- Current consumption: 1,6 A @12 V DC (transmit), 110mA@12 V DC (receive standby)
- Certification: ETSO-2C169a, ED-23B Class 4, C, TSO-C169a,Class 6, H1 & H2
- Function: dual watch mode, integrated VOX / Intercom
- Weight / dimensions: 360g / 65 x 65 x 144 (+ plugs) mm
- Vibration proof design – all large components glued down
- EMI filtering on electrical interface reduces interference
- Dual layer metal covers and milled metal front for maximum RF screening.
- Digitally aligned circuitry – no analogue adjustments.
- Ground buss inside connector simplifies wiring
Upgrade program with KRT-2
Send us your old panel mount radio, even if it is not working, and we will deliver a KRT-2 at a special price and a wiring harness adapter free of charge.
Simply plug the adapter into the end of your wiring harness and plug the other end of the adapter into the rear of the KRT-2. In some case, extra features of the KRT-2 may be utilised by connecting additional wires into a terminal block on the adapter, eg auxiliary audio input, etc
This offer is presently limited to the following radio models for which we can supply adapters :
Becker Avionics AR3201
Becker Avionics AR4201
Avionic Dittel ATR720
Walter Dittel FSG40
Walter Dittel FSG-70 and FSG71M
Walter Dittel FSG50 and FSG60M
Filser/Funkwerk ATR500 and ATR600
Microair 760 (state version)
If you have a radio not on this list, please contact us with details and we will try and assist you.
KRT-H portable transceiver
The DITTEL Avionic KRT-H is the first VHF aviation handheld transceiver with 8,33KHz channel spacing with ETSO certification. It is based on the KRT2 aircraft transceiver featuring dual watch with high frequency stability, and integrated into a compact rugged case with a reliable long life Nanophosphate rechargeable battery, speaker and microphone. Standby time on the battery is over 30 hours. An external headset may be used.
- Dimensions: 51mm x 88mm x 160mm
- Weight: 660g
- Operating temperature: -20C to +55C, short time to +70C
- Max. altitude: 35000 ft
- Power consumption: Standby 1W, transmit 30 W
- Current consumption: 1,6 A @12 V DC (transmit), 110mA@12 V DC (Receive)
- Battery capacity: 2.5 Ah @13.2 V DC
- Frequency range: 118.000 to 136.995 MHz
- Channel spacing: 8,33 / 25 kHz (2278 Channels), transmit and receive
- Frequency stability: ±5 ppm
- Transmit power: min. 4 W (unmodulated)
- Squelch: Automatic, selectable
- Certification: ETSO-2C169a, ED-23B Class 4, C, TSO-C169a, Class 6, H1 & H2.